Monday, February 14, 2011

a reflection of heart...

I know you to be true, for you have never steered me wrong, it is I that sometimes, make that most times, who doesn't listen to your words of wisdom, and it is I who falter from the path that you would have me walk in comfort and warmth. Tis I who shuts the door when you ache to hold me and tell me nothing can harm me. I am the one who turns away and has to do it my way, even though knowing to the depths of my Soul that you would never lead me down a path that wasn't in my best interest.

Yet you stay, ever vigilant, offering truth and trust, silently embracing the decisions and aftermath of those choices.. never judging.. never scolding.. just loving..

it is my turn to give thanks, and praise and love..
happy heart day..

No comments:

Post a Comment