Saturday, April 23, 2011

make the world dance...

hands up, jumping to the rhythm of the universe, swaying to the winds of Love, humming to the tune of creation, tapping out the beat of your heart and the pulse of life, let it all go and just get lost in sunshine and freedom, lose your inhibitions and let that inner child groove on with no care in the world.. who cares who sees you, who cares what they think.. just feel the transformation of your very Soul... replace serious with joyous abandon, even for just a moment.. your spirit will crave it and bring you back again and again.. maybe it will catch on... maybe it's you who will make the world dance...

2 comments:

  1. I love dancing. I do it all the time, at the drop of a hat. The older I get, the less I care about what people think. Not that I ever really have when it came to dancing.

    Thanks for Rewinding at the Fibro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, lovely! This is how I felt today as I packed up my classroom for summer break. I'm ready to dance! Hands up, wild abandon!

    ReplyDelete