Tuesday, June 7, 2011

five oh...



so here we are at the big Five Zero, 50, so this is how it feels... not bad.. not bad at all.. can't say as I believed I would get here.. wasn't really sure at the outset of my journey that I really had it in me to get this far.. sure to some of you it's no big deal... 50 was long ago... for some of you this milestone is still to come..


it feels good to reach this goal.. a bit of a landmark for me personally and it has been quite a ride... I have enjoyed each step along this path, I have learned much about myself, my spirit and soul and also my abilities, what drives and inspires me... what is true and right for me on my path as a member of this planet we call home... a big thanks to all who have walked this journey along with me...


five oh you ask? oh it's not my birthday... though that isn't far off...
the 50 is my 50th Blog post..
so in honour of my achievement, I gave myself the gold star above...
thank you all for your comments, love and encouragement...

onwards to 100 I say... 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your milestone. Here's to another successful 50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love your posts! Cheers for truly heart warming literature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ry:) I thought so too...that it was ur 5oth Bday:P..haha...many more to come:)
    and hey have tagged u here...do read :)
    http://aakritimalik.blogspot.com/2011/06/blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete